Appointments are reserved especially for you and are very important to the team members of Revel Eight Salon & Spa. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary and request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations. We do not want you or clients on our waiting list to miss the opportunity to receive our services. Our appointments are confirmed 48 hours in advance because we understand how easy it is to forget an appointment booked months ago.
- Less than 24 hours notice will result in a paid deposit of 50% of the service booked in advance.
- “No Shows” will be required to pay a deposit of 100% of the service booked in advance, and 50% of your service will be charged if service is no showed.
- If appointments are made within the 24 hour notice period and you need to cancel: please allow 4 hours notice or it will result in a paid deposit of 50% of the service booked in advance.
- For services that require more than 3 hours will require a deposit of $150.
- Services this may include are: Brazilian blowout, Extensions, Keratin Treatment, or Color Corrections
Confirmation Text and/or Email:
As a courtesy we will send an email and/or text message to confirm your appointment 48 hours in advance. However, if we are unable to reach you we will leave a message.
Please contact the front desk if you may be running behind at 405-702-1688. Late arrivals may be asked to reschedule the appointment. We realize your time is very important and would never rush through any services to accommodate tardiness.
In the event you miss three consecutive appointments you will be unable to schedule future appointments. However, you may be considered as a walk-in.
As a courtesy to other shop guests, and in our efforts to offer a relaxed and professional atmosphere we ask that you are able to watch your children at all times while in the salon and spa.
Any returned check will result in a $35.00 service charge plus the face amount of the check to be paid before any other services can be rendered.
We welcome walk-in customers, however; if it is not convenient with our schedule you may have a waiting period or need to schedule an actual appointment.